When did you last take a good look at your agency’s website? Good insurance website design is an investment that can generate tens of thousands of dollars in new business. Without a quality website, you may actually be losing customers before they get to know you & because more than half of those potential customers will not do business with a company that doesn’t have a mobile-friendly website.
What Is Good Web Design?
Good design means different things to different people, but most businesses will agree that a good design is one that attracts and retains customers. Some of the elements that serve that purpose include:
- responsive websites that work on desktop and mobile browsers
- updated, relevant content
- a call to action that engages customers
- easy access to information about site traffic
- The best design informs and engages customers, and makes it easy for the agency to gather and use data about customers and prospects to further tailor their offerings.
Professional Design Advantages
While it’s true that anyone can now create a website, not all sites are equal, or equally useful. Hiring professional help for your insurance website design allows you to exploit the full potential of your website for generating new leads and new contracts. The investment you make will pay immediate and long-term dividends.